Warranty and Refund
12-Month Warranty Policy
All of the products purchased from this site (www.thamtus.com) will be covered by our "12-Month Warranty Policy":
The original product deemed defective, in Thamtus’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to 12 months from the original purchase date.
This warranty does not cover:
• Physical damage to the product;
• Damage caused by improper installation, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect or accident (including but not limited to transporting this Product without the proper preparation and/or packaging);
• Consumable and Accessory Items that expired in accordance with a rated life; and,
• Problems arising from other than defects in materials or workmanship.
• Products and/or product parts that are subject to wear and tear, including the side brush, HEPA with sponge, magnetic strip, cleaning brush, etc.
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Thamtu’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, thamtu refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
You can request our Return & Refund Service under the conditions below:
Within 30 days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, and is still in new or like-new condition.
Within 30 days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
Return & Refund Service will not be provided where:
It is requested beyond 30 days of receiving a product.
A product sent to Thamtus for Return & Refund Service does not include all original accessories, attachments or packaging, or any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
A legal proof of purchase, receipt or invoice is not provided or is reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
Damage is caused to the product by uncontrollable external factors, including fire, floods, high winds or lightning strikes.
A product is not delivered to Thamtu within 7 calendar days after Return & Refund Service confirmation is sent from Thamtu.
Purchases from unauthorized re-sellers.
Repairs through 3rd parties.
Other circumstances stated in this policy.
Several types of goods are exempted from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
• Down-loadable software products
• Some health and personal care items
• If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
• If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
• No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
• Book with obvious signs of use
• CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will make the arrangement for you ASAP.
To return your product, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the arrangement for you ASAP.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping Costs Must be Covered By Buyer In the Following Situations:
• Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
• Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
• Buyer’s accidental returns
• Returning personal items
• Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Thamtu quality control to be in working condition
• Returning defective items in international shipping
• Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Please click here to contact us if you still have any problems about our Warranty policy.